Monday, April 14, 2014

One Week before Legazpi

I'm so excited!!!

7 more days to go and I'm going to Legazpi! And I'm not going solo anymore! Yay!!! :)

I twisted my friend's, Kat, arm and she's joining me next week! I'm so excited for a lot of firsts that I'll experience! Although I think I'm not that prepared yet.

First, I haven't pack my things yet. I don't know what and how to pack. I have been packing clothes before that I usually can't wear everything even if it's only for a 2 days 1 night thing only. Haha. I don't know how to pack lightly. Boo!

Second, I haven't fix our itinerary yet. I know places I want to visit there like Daraga Church, St Jude, caves, etc. But as to when to visit them? I don't have the blow by blow itinerary yet. Hahaha. Probably on/before Wednesday? I'll finish it by then?

Third, I should be learning some phrases on their dialect. I have notes but it's still scattered. I'm planning not to use much of the net there since I'm not really sure if my mobile data will work fine so it's better to be prepared at all times.

Ohhh! As much as I'm excited for the trip, I'm getting anxious already! Wish me luck! How far can I go and what's in it for me for 9 days that I'll be there? Weeeee!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment