Friday, July 11, 2014

Wednesday is Coach mode

Just when I thought I can lie low on a Wednesday, our client meetings are scheduled every Tuesday and Thursday, and it'll be my breather for the week.... whew!

12mn - aht governance meeting with process improvement program manager
1am - webex training for adversity
2am - hiring call
3am - LUNCH
4am - deviation call

O di ba? Yung totoo? Pumasok lang para kumausap sa telepono? Kulang ako ng face time with agents! Kaya ayun, nakipaglaro na lang ako ng darts sa kanila... saktong sales scheme namin for the month!

Surprisingly, I'm really enjoying my new role. I'm learning a lot and I'm learning something new every now and then. That's always good, right? Although I'm halfhearted at going back to school to finish my studies, I'm all about learning with what interests and benefits me. Like what I said to others before, if I'm not successful with my studies, I want to be successful with my career. I want something, a part of me as an individual, to be successful. So far, I'm within timelines with my career plan. *wink

So yeah, Wednesday was supposed to be the day for me to be on a coach mode but unfortunately, I was not able to do the role. My time was in demand for my new role.

All's well that ends well! If ever I get so stress with my work, I'll remember to go back to this blog post as I'm really inspired nowadays. ;)

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment