Sunday, June 29, 2014

Effective July 1

Oh yeah! Finally, I can say it out loud. Finally, it's official! Soon it'll be Facebook official although I'm still thinking if I need to change it. But hey, that's the best way to change status, right? It's like shouting to the whole world even to those who don't really matter to you.

I feel so proud of myself coz I did work hard for it. I was even tasked to do a case study as part of the interview process and I aced it! So yeah, no office politics involved. Haha

I really want to thank my patron saint, Saint Jude, for an additional guidance aside from Him. My lola and my mom for offering a mass for me. My previous director, Ms Anna Mae for explaining more about challenges at work. For my previous program manager, someone that I'll always look up to, Mother Krissy, for giving me tips on my interview. My previous operations manager, Boss Macoi, for being available and eager to call me or take my call when I have questions. My now program manager, Boss Anjo, for inspiring me to become better. My now boss or supervisor, Alex, who provided me with numbers and has always been there as I fulfill the role even without the title yet. Andrei for being competitive for the position. Congrats saten dude! ;)

Also, Team Hornets, Team Robust and Team Canucks. You are all a part of me. I became the best coach for 2013 with all of your help. You guys honed me and made me want to become the best. Now, Team Canada, I'm ready to support you more as you all will be under my wings. Let's continue being amazing team! Communication and collaboration goes a long way! :)

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment