Sunday, June 1, 2014

Am I?

I am ready.

Yes, I am.

I am..

Am I?

*sigh*

I just finished Mass today at St. Jude, my patron saint. I missed him since I fail to attend the usual Thursday novena because of... *insert excuse here*. So I made sure to come as early as now to attend mass here.



I still have the feels whenever I go here. I feel weak and strong at the same time. I feel weak coz I know I'm called and I don't deserve Him most of the time. But I feel strong, too, coz I know I'm accepted and I know He'll guide me. Tandem pa sila ni patron saint ko. :)

Right timing coz my interview's coming up this Tuesday. I asked for guidance and to help me all through out. I know I can do better. I know I'll be better. I know I can do more if I got it.

While praying, I just kept on asking for his guidance. Just like when I was applying for my position now, I asked for his and His guidance. The first time, I know I was not fully ready with all the responsibity that's waiting for me. I even cried after the interview knowing I won't bag the position but I learned to accept it as a learning experience. On the second time that I applied, I know I'm ready and I'm glad He guided me and never faltered to be on my side all throughout.

This time, I'm scared but I think I'm ready. When I was offering my prayers awhile ago, that's the time I felt that I'm ready. This is for me. Sabi nga nila, "Claim it!"

At times I feel boastful while thinking all these but I know I can do better. I can influence more. I can help more. Although I'm doing things beyond my scope already and can still do things even without the position that I'm aiming more, the things I can do more... *sigh*

If ever I won't bag the position, at least I tried. I know God has a plan... always.

But for now, I will remain positive. This is it!

I am ready.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment