Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Lagpas tao

Kasabay ng init ng panahon.
Pressure cooker ba.

When people expect too much from you, something beyond your scope, your position but still that's how they look at you.

Bawing-bawi ang 9 days kong bakasyon! Ilang araw pa lang, sagad sagad na ko. Kakaloka!

When you don't know what to prioritize anymore. Should I start with something easier or something challenging? Should I think about others, start thinking about myself or not think of what others people think but rather perceive?

Alam ko kaya ko 'to pero wait lang. Hinay hinay naman o. Isa isa lang, please.

Should I go on or move on?
Should I let the air carry me away or fight with resistance?

Kaya ko pa ba? Ok pa ba ko?
Unti unti na dumudulas kamay ko sa pagkapit.

When you lose faith with the system.
When you go against what society expects you to do.

Ano ba dapat?
O tama?

Positive vibes, faith in humanity, trust in myself.

San po pwede magpa-load?
Kahit papasa lang.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment