Sunday, May 25, 2014

Push mo yan!

I received a message yesterday that I cannot share to anybody but some already have an idea.

After knowing the 'news', the 'plan' was made concrete.

I don't know. I wanna try it but I'm scared to fail. Isn't such a coward thing to do?

1. What if you know you can but you don't know if you're good enough? It's like you know how to dance but you don't know if it's worth to try in joining a contest?

2. You love what you do but... what can I say? It's like deciding if you can evolve your hobby into a job or sort of an income.

3. I always say that as long as we're single, grab every opportunity since you can still say yes and you don't have much of a responsibility. Going home late? Not a problem. No need to think of your husband/kid that need more of your time.

4. Are you ready? Then again... there's no such thing as perfect timing. :|

Oh well...



posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment