Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My Make Time Speech

In this age of ours and with our technology, it's easy to see messages and/or say, "I miss you!", "See you soon!", "Kitakits naman dyan!" and the likes without really planning to do so. It's very common to see those messages that as much as you hope to see each other, it will take a lot of effort that we tend to be busy at times that the end point is, we don't get to see each other. For that, I am sorry.

I try to make time to see and meet people. Usually, I work 5 days a week then be with Rai or my family during the weekends. Before, I don't even have much time with my family. I tend to miss special family occasions that were set up during the weekdays that I was not here or on-the-spot eat out that I already made plans that's why I was not able to join coz again I wasn't at home. It was only lately that I was able to attend Mass with my family and we had our usual Family Day together to which I'm really grateful. Rai and I don't see each other during workdays since he lives in Laguna and although it's only a bus ride, it's worth a tiresome two-hour ride. Thus me enjoying weekends with him most of the time. I asks him every now and then to stay at my place so that I can be with my parents, too, but of course, he has his Sunday routine of talking to his parents abroad. So, it has always been better for us to stay at his place than mine. If all else fails for us not to see each other during the weekends, we give each other a break by staying at each other's places.

I'm usually a 'Kaladkarin Girl' although I'm more of the one doing the 'kaladkarin' with other people. My workmates know how I love to go to places, eat out and hang out after work hours. Still, I try my best to meet other people outside work, my family and my lovelife circle. Just set it up and don't ask me a day or 2 days before. Even my parents talk to my brother and I for us to stay at home on a weekends to plan for our Family Day.

Please be considerate enough to ask me a week before or even a month before "your plan". I'm not being boastful or 'pa-importante'. What I'm only saying is, I do something else. I'm not a loner who always waits for someone to call to invite me somewhere. I'm not always available. I have other 'life' such as at work, lovelife, social life, etc. I have a family, a boyfriend, work and other friends.

I'm sorry but I just need to burst this. I know you know who you are and I know I already mentioned this to you. Remember when we last met? I took the time to give you a heads up that I wanted to see you. I did not tell you on the spot, on the day itself or the day before. I respected that you have your own time, your own family and your own plans. Please do the same thing to me before you make 'tampo' or accuse me of something else.

Bursting this as well for other people. FYI. I hope that this will not mean anything bad coz if you know me that well, you know that I do make time. Just to set expectations. I would love to meet you anytime soon, just please, be considerate and let me know ahead of time. We're all grown ups and have a large circle of relationships.

I thank you. *bow*
Hahaha. Lakas maka-speech e. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment