Thursday, February 13, 2014

Super Attached?

Please enlighten me. Why do people choose to be somebody else's second place? Mistress? Second best?

Lately, I've been seeing or hearing a lot about these kind of people and I simply wonder what's on their mind. I don't want to judge them because I know I shouldn't and I've experienced it as well. I've been so blinded before that I lost track if I'm the 'legal' girlfriend or I was the second best. Since that has been a long time, I'm trying to understand what they're thinking. What was I thinking back then?

Blinded by love? Some choose to be second best because they've been blinded with the so-called love, that what they're thinking is that if it's love, there's nothing wrong with it. What can be wrong with loving?? Without thinking, it's not love anymore but a simple obsession.

Trapped? They were only a victim. Without knowing they are a mistress at first but because upon finding out, they were trapped, they can't get out anymore since they fell so deeply already. Yeah, let's give them some of that but... That's still a choice to make, right? You can still say 'No' after finding out you're just the second best. You should know you deserve someone better.

They're the princess and not the evil queen? They're thinking they're not somebody else's 'kontrabida' but the other person is.

*sigh* I don't know. I really can't think of anything else. At the end of the day, whether what they, the 'first' relationship, has, you can't judge them saying that their relationship is not worthy anymore. Especially for married people.. Even if the other party already gave up, since they're still technically 'married' isn't it like NOT giving them a chance anymore to patch things up no matter how long they have been not together?

I don't know. I always think highly of every person.. Especially me. I know I deserve someone / something better. I'm not someone to hide but to be kept in the sacred matrimony. It's the same way I look at other people. For those that in this kind of relationship, I don't know what your reasons are but give importance to yourself. You always deserve the best.

Bursting another thought bubble... Finally, I finished this one. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment