Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Ultimatum.

Someone that I know is about to get married! :D Yeah, we do know that the couple will get married by 2015 but due to humps and bumps, it only sounded real when the girl gave a date already. It's like, "Wow. It's really happening."

Also, yesterday, the girl shared to us that they're looking into hotels at the South and that they already replied on her query regarding receptions. There was a slight difference with the two hotels and both are at the 250ish prize. I was flabbergasted to say the least. I know hotels will be pricey for receptions but 250k?! What the?!?!

After that, my boyfriend told me that we really need 1M for our wedding in 2017. (Yes, we already have a year and don't worry, both our parents know about it. Lol.) The year doesn't sound "that" serious for now coz it's still 3 years from now but after what we've learned yesterday: Will three years be enough time to earn such money?!?! And no, I won't compromise into having a civil wedding to save money. I want a church wedding. I deserve one.. Just like every girl. *wink*

These things are going through my mind since yesterday but I wasn't entertaining it until awhile ago, while I was reading through my iPod and I can see the dent. My iPod is used to jumping every now and then as if it wants to get rid from me but due to unfortunate events, it leaved 3 marks wherein I can't read words whenever I read through Ebooks. Then I thought, I need to have a new one. I need to have that Kobo and a new phone after my BB drown itself. I need to create ultimatums to myself to finally save for the big day. I know my boyfriend will provide but he's not some rich kid to give me the wedding that I want with a snap of his fingers. He also just started working that's why I pretty have more room to save now. So I should start save now and stop stalling.

Right. I should start saving now. I should start listing my ultimatums for me to stop sending. So, where do I start? Aside from a Kobo and a new phone, now what?

I'm lost. I know a lot of saving tips but it doesn't seem to work with me. Bukod sa andaming bayarin. Ang gastos koooo! Argh.

HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment